I know that I haven't yet posted my Week 2 Quilt. The truth is life happened this week SO it's not finished yet. It's in the works, but not quite there yet.
I did manage, however, to finish this project. A glider rocker cover! It was for a friend who just had an adorable little baby boy.
I wish I had before pictures of this beauty. It apparently was a yellowish ugly wood with a faded blue denim cover. My friend spray painted the wood black and then I made removable covers in a dark navy blue for the back and seat pads. I also added more padding to the arms because they were pretty beat.
I think the chair was free and the 3 yards of fabric used totaled $15. I love when something old becomes new!
Tip Me Tuesday ~ Add Yours!
4 hours ago