Monday, November 30, 2009

Sewing MACHINE

Sew...I've been occupied sewing these:


Yes, count them. 20 chef sets! YIKES! This order finishes of a set of 4 wholesale orders totaling about 100 chef sets in the last month. I think I could probably make these with my eyes closed by now.

It feels good to complete something. Which reminds me of several projects that I haven't finished. Like the baby quilt for my now 4 year old, or the baby dress for my now 13 month old.

Soon I will begin on my handmade Chrismtas gifts. But for now here's my first Christmas project. Refashioned Christmas dresses for my girls BEFORE:



Yes, I bought my girls quite ordinary Christmas dresses at some big box store. And YES, I dress my girls to match despite vowing as a young girl never to commit this sin.

Come see the "oh so stunning" AFTER I've run my magical wand (Janome) over these babies tomorrow!

2 comments: